At Laise Packaging we are proud to carry the highest quality shipping supplies from the industry’s most trusted brands. From tape to airbags, we have what you need, when you need it. Call us today to learn more.
- This strapping can have different finishes: painted or zinc painted and waxed.
- Apex and Apex Plus strapping is regular duty. It is a cold-rolled, low carbon steel strapping.
- Magnus strapping is hi-tensile. It is a cold-rolled, medium carbon steel strapping. It has high strength and excellent shock resistance.
- Polyester strapping is used for heavy duty applications.
- Polypropylene strapping is used for light duty.
Stretch film is commonly used to wrap products on pallets and secure them to each other and the pallet. This often helps to reduce products loss, discourage load tampering, and reduce worker injury. There are a variety of widths, thicknesses, and types of stretch film.
- Acrylic tape is good for use in both hot and cold weather. It is very clear and will not yellow with age or in sunlight.
- Natural Rubber tape is used where aggressing bond is necessary in hot, cold, or dusty conditions.
- Water Activated tape is great where an aggressive bond is needed for security and protection or use in dusty and dirty environments.
- Hot Melt tape is used when quick stick is needed.
- Filament tape is reinforced with fiber glass strands for use in strapping applications.
- Masking tape is used for bundling, marking, or painting.
Corner boards are used to protect your shipment. They are used with stretch wrap to protect your product and stabilizes strapped or stretch-wrapped loads.
Labels and Ribbons
Labels and Ribbons:
Thermal Transfer printing is a simple, performing and competitive printing technology that enables to print all types of labels and flexible packaging.
Shrink Wrap: Polyethylene shrink wrap is a durable puncture resistant shrink wrap used for bundling and wrapping products and large objects. Polyethylene shrink wrap can be produced in a variety of thicknesses ranging from 1 mil to 12 mils and thicker.
Film / Bags
Film / Bags: We source films and bags in many different styles and formulations to meet any application.
Airbags: Often called dunnage bags are used to stabilize valuable trailer, railcar, and overseas shipments.
Staplers: Manual carton and box staplers are ideal for sealing shipping cargo, merchandise packaging and more.
Foam and Bubble Wrap
Foam and Bubble Wrap: We offer a variety of different sized foam and bubble bundles for your packaging needs. They can be slit and perfed however you need them to be.
Great for stabilizing loads on pallets or to prevent items from sliding during shipment.
Labels: We offer a variety of different labels for your packaging needs. We can also do custom labels.